Chris Pleim has over 40 years of experience including extensive apprenticeships and many years of independent service to individuals and commercial clients. CPPS will provide references at any time, representing a variety of services and customers.
Chris and his technicians have, collectively, over 70 years of experience and together provide friendly and professional service.
- Repair Pinblocks and Soundboards (cracks and splits)
- New Sound Boards and Bridges
- Rubbed Lacquer Refinishing
- On-site tuning
- On-site major and minor service.
Servicing Brand Names:
- Mason & Hamlin
- and other fine brandsChris Pleim Piano Services is a licensed installer of the Stanwood Precision Touch-Design system for action setups. This system allows for precison balance, meeting users preferences with exactness in balance and action feel. For more information on the Stanwood system, go to http://www.stanwoodpiano.com.