We are located at 65R Sprague St. in Hyde Park, near the Readville Commuter Station and Wolcott Square.
From Rt. 9:
- Head South on Hammond Pond Parkway;
- merge into the West Roxbury Parkway.
- The West Roxbury Pkwy merges with the Enneking Pkwy.
- Go through the Stony Brook State Reservation and at the end take a right on River St.
- Travel past Neponset St. on the left and the intersection with Milton St.
- at the intersection with a flashing light and a Tedeschi food store ahead of you take a left onto Ceder St.
- cross a railroad bridge with green railings on either side and take your first left onto Turner St.
- At the 3rd stop sign Turner ends and take a left onto Sprague St.
- Exit 14, East St./Canton St.
- Go around rotary toward East St., Dedham
- Follow East St. 1 mile until rotary
- Bear right off the rotary and in about 10 yards take a right on Sprague St.
- Follow Sprague St. one mile.
Our driveway is marked with a large blue sign which says “Boston Dedham Commerce Park 63-101 Sprague St.” There is also a large white building with a sign “Modern Shoe Company, 101 Sprague St.”. Turn left and you will see a very long warehouse building in front of you. As you get closer, you will see a blue sign saying 65 Center. At that point turn left and travel along the building (which will be on your right now) until one reaches a parking lot to the right as you round the very end of the building. Our entrance is a blue glass door with a brick walkway and lights on posts. Go in there and immediately go up the stairs in front of you, past floor M to the top which is floor 2. Coming through the door look left across the hall and you will see a door with Piano Restoration Workshops of Boston with all our businesses listed. The large metal roll up door to the left should be open; if not, come through the next door to that on the left. Chris Pleim Piano Services is the second workshop you come to as you walk into the space.